Love My Crock

slowcookery and tomfoolery

Sunday, June 18, 2006

summer crock hiatus

Hi there,

If you're reading this, it's either because you know Rachel (me) or Kate, have followed the link on an e-mail from me, or have somehow found your way from my contributor's blurb in XLR8R a few issues back. I just wanted to say hello to anybody checking out LMC and make formal our summer hiatus.

It seems that crock-pot cookery isn't as much fun to either contemplate or do in the warmer months--we're too busy running around outside or just aren't hankering as much for warm chilis and soups. Don't worry, Seattle summers only last through September, at best. I plan to get real with this blog come fall. Until then, I'll be enjoying these delicious dishes:



fish taco. mostly from the phenomenally excellent agua verde.



ceasar salad. sometimes with chicken.



lemonade. alcoholic.

Happy summer solstice!!! See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home